Final Paper Submission Guidelines
Please make sure you complete all the steps for the final manuscript submission before the deadline (XX XXX 2021).
(Note: Authors of full papers are required to follow all the steps (1,2,3,4 and 5). Authors of short (position) papers only require to follow steps 1,3 and 4.)
Prior to submission, the final manuscript PDF file must be validated by IEEE PDF eXpress to ensure that it is IEEE Xplore-compliant.
In order for your paper(s) to be published in the iFUZZY 2021 Conference Proceedings and to be submitted to IEEE Xplore, make sure to follow the registration guidelines provided at http://web.ite.mcu.edu.tw/ifuzzy2021/content/registration
To register, please go to: Registration Link
The final manuscript file (in .pdf format) should be delivered together with the additional formatted abstract (in .doc or .docx format). One Zip file containing both of them is suggested for the delivery. With the zipped file, you should go to the submission system, select the "Upload/Update Final Paper" button and follow the instructions to finish the submission.
Go Final Paper Submission Website
The IEEE Copyright should be submitted from online submission system. You should go to the submission page of your paper, select the "Copyright Form" button and follow the instructions.
If you have problems during the submission of the final manuscript, please contact the iFUZZY 2021 Conference Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
Preparation of Your Final Manuscript
- The final camera-ready manuscript of your paper should account for all the critical reviewers’ feedback.
- The paper should follow the conference templates with US letter formats that can be found at: http://web.ite.mcu.edu.tw/ifuzzy2021/en/content/initial-paper-submission
- The paper should not include any header or footer information in the top/bottom margins.
- Proofread your source document thoroughly as there will be no possibility for further revision.
- Provide in addition a formatted abstract for producing the program book. Template Download : [download]
Generation of the PDF File and Validation of the Manuscript by IEEE PDF eXpress
- Go to IEEE PDF eXpress Website at https://ieee-pdf-express.org/
- If you are a new user, select 'New Users – Click here' and enter the Conference ID ( 53132X ), your email address and choose a password. If you have used previously PDF eXpress you should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences.
- Once inside PDF eXpress you have two options:
- Option 1 (Recommended): You can generate the PDF file from your source file (e.g. MS Word) and the generated PDF file will be IEEE Xplore-compliant. For executing this option, you have to select "Create New Title", introduce the title of the paper, and then upload the source file. Once the file is converted, download it. This will be the final manuscript file that you will have to upload later on submission system.
- Option 2: You can validate a PDF file generated previously with any other tool. If you choose this option, please make sure that all the fonts are embedded, there are no bookmarks and no links (URLs). For executing this option, you have to select "Create New Title", introduce the title of the paper, and then upload your PDF file. Once the status of the file indicates "PDF Passed PDF check; PDF is IEEE Xplore compatible", download it from PDF eXpress. This will be the final manuscript file that you will have to upload on the paper submission system.
- You will receive an email with confirmation of compatibility status from the the IEEE pdf eXpress. You have to upload this email on the paper submission system for validation.
- At least one author of all accepted papers should make a regular registration for the paper to be included in the final program and the conference proceedings no later than XXX XX, 2021.
Submission of Final Manuscript
Submission of IEEE Copyright
Access "IEEE PDF Express" Website to Check Your PDF Files