Instructions for Oral Presentations
- The duration of a presentation slot is 15 minutes. Please notice that, in general, this includes 12 minutes for presentation and 3 minutes for discussions with the audience.
- Every session room will have an LCD projector and a Laptop (Windows 10). The connector from the LCD projector to your laptop is available a D-sub 15 pin male connection and HDMI.
- No laser pointers are prepared in the rooms.
- It is highly recommended to show up in your session room 10 minutes before the session starts.
Instructions for Poster Presentations
- Push pins will be provided to attach your posters to the boards.
- Poster size, including margins, should not exceed A0 vertical (W:841mm ☓ H:1189mm). The poster panel width is 90 cm.
- The duration of each poster session is 90 minutes.
- Template download (For reference only)