Papers for Organized and General Sessions should describe original research results, not published elsewhere before. The submitted papers are subject to a rigorous peer review process for their technical and practical contributions. All the accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
There are two types of submissions for review and publication. These types of papers should be written in English and submitted in PDF format.
A. Paper for IEEE Xplore Digital Library
- Full paper no less than 4 pages and no greater than 6 pages of conference format must be submitted for review.
- Accepted papers of this type will be included the conference proceedings and will be eligible for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
- Among the papers submitted for IEEE Xplore, the paper rejected due to the low acceptance rate recommended by the IEEE will automatically be converted into a proceeding-only paper.
B. Conference Proceedings-only Paper
- Conference paper no less than 2 pages and no greater than 3 pages of conference format must be submitted for review.
- Accepted papers of this type will be included ONLY in the conference proceedings
Over Page Charge
Final paper can exceed the limit up to only 8 pages at a surcharge of USD 100 or NT 3,000 per extra page.
At least one author of all accepted papers should make a regular registration for the paper to be included in the final program and the conference proceedings no later than October 1, 2019.
==> Submit <==
Proposal of Organized Sessions
iFUZZY 2019 welcomes proposals for organized sessions within conference scope. Please put the proposal and the extended abstracts of all constituent papers in ONE electronic file when submitting. Both oral and poster papers are accepted.
The proposals for the organized sessions must be accompanied with the following information:
- Session title;
- Session description;
- Session organizers (name, affiliation, contact information);
- Session chair;
The proposals must be submitted through email@example.com by the due date. The proposals are reviewed by the iFuzzy2019 program committee. For the accepted proposals, the organizers are responsible for moderation of the session at iFuzzy2019. Deadline of the paper submission is the same as those of regular sessions, and the accepted papers will be included in the conference proceedings.
- SS01 Intelligent Systems (Prof. Chen-Chia Chuang)
- SS02 Intelligent Control and Applications (Prof. Tsu-Tian Lee)
- SS03 Intelligent Systems and Fuzzy Modeling (Prof. Jin-Tsong Jeng)
- SS04 Data-driven Computational Intelligence Techniques and Applications (Prof. Chia-Feng Juang and Prof. Cheng-Jian Lin)
- SS05 Intelligent Manufacturing System (Prof. Yin-Tien Wang)
- SS06 Proactive Healthcare Systems (Prof. Yo-Ping Huang)
- SS07 Intelligent Systems and its Applications (Prof. Shin-Feng Lin and Prof. Wei-Ming Chen)
- SS08 Fuzzy Robotic Systems and Their Applications (Prof. Ching-Chih Tsai)
- SS09 Fuzzy Algorithms and Applications (Prof. Tzuu-Hseng (Steve) Li)
- SS10 Robotics and Its Application (Prof. Mei-Yung Chen)
- SS11 Intelligent Systems and Its Applications (Prof. Young-Jae Ryoo)